Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Bishop Stortford In The FA Cup On Saturday 28 September at 3.00pm

Saturday, July 11, 2015

It's Been An Incredible Day Said Hale


Hereford FC Chairman Jon Hale Applauding The Players At The End Of The Game
Hereford FC chairman Jon Hale told the press that it had been an incredible day.

"To get the win, which was never important, but to get the win in front of the Meadow End, sunny day, massive crowd just pinching myself to be honest.

"At 2.55pm we were trying to work out why the fire alarm was going off, false alarm!

"There were a few tears in the directors box I have to be honest.

"FCUM has been so helpful to us, they've been extremely friendly to us today and you saw the reaction of their supporters at the end to our supporters and to our side as well.

"A real credit and I can't thank them enough for what they have done for us in the lead up to this game.

"I don't think we could have asked for a better start, a win and a clean sheet.

"I'm sure the manager is delighted because I thought the players really adapted themselves, to be fair some of those players will not have played in front of crowds more than perhaps 100, so a big big test for them and I thought they adapted themselves really well and put themselves in the frame for a deal."