Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Bishop Stortford In The FA Cup On Saturday 28 September at 3.00pm

Friday, July 10, 2015

Bowen Won't Forget Edgar Street



Former Bull Jarrod Bowen hopes to be part of Hull's u21 side when they visit Edgar Street on August 1st.

He told the club: “It will be great to go down there and see a few familiar faces again. Hopefully I can be involved on the day because it would be fantastic to go back and play at Edgar Street, where the new Hereford FC are based.

“It’s a club that will always have a special place in my heart because they’re the ones that gave me first chance in football. It was great to experience playing senior football at such a young age for Hereford and I will never, ever forget the time I spent there.

“However, I’m a Hull City player now and my only focus is continuing to progress here and making an impact at first-team level. That is my long-term aim. I know it won’t happen overnight but that is my aim and I’m determined to achieve my goals.”