Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Kings Lynn At Edgar Street On Saturday 21 September at 3.00pm

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rose "Pleased to be back at Edgar Street"

Talking to Bulls News after Tuesday's defeat of Swansea, Richard Rose said he was very happy to be back at Hereford for another season.

BN – "So, what was all this nonsense about you going somewhere else this year?"

"I had an offer from a Club nearer to home but at the end of the day, the decision to go was just too difficult to make."

"Even the contract talks were refreshingly easy and the pre-season training has been the best it's been for a while".

"My late decision meant I missed the first three days so my first couple of days were really tough but the whole concept is about playing fast attacking football and it's what every player wants to do."

"The Gaffer wants us to play football from the back so now we're all looking to find a pass rather than launching it as far as possible."

BN – "The Beast looks to have sharpened himself for the new season?"

"Yes, he's got himself into shape and I think we're going to see his real worth this year."

"We've obviously got to take a few more players on but I think we've got the basis of a good squad...anything we add from here on will only improve what we already have. I'm looking forward to it."