Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Farsley Celtic At Edgar Street On Saturday 26th October at 3.00pm

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Fleetwood likely to stay at Brighton

It looks increasingly likely that former Hereford United striker Stuart Fleetwood will have his loan spell at Brighton extended for another month.

"I think I've still got more to show the club," Fleetwood told the Addicks official website. "I started off well but then petered out a little bit where I've been on the bench."

"I'm definitely happy to stay on for another month to try and play some more games and score some more goals.

"There's a great bunch of lads here and the banter is fantastic. I think that with the set of players we've got here we're in a false position in the league and we should really be up the table."

Should Fleetwood's loan be extended for a second time he might be in the Brighton team to play Hereford United at Edgar Street on February 7th.