ad banner

Lastmatch

Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: South Shields At Edgar Street On Saturday September 12th At 3.00pm

Top stories

TOP STORIES:
Loading headlines...

Breaking

Wednesday, September 09, 2026

It's Nice To Finally Get Off The Mark Said Cox

Cox Watches As The Ball Flies Into The Back Of The Net

After last night's game at Harborough Hereford striker Cawley Cox was interviewed by Terry Goodwin for BBC Hereford and Worcester.

Cox scored the second of Hereford's three goals, his first for the club.

"It's nice to finally get off the mark," he said.

"I needed this goal to be fair.

"Everyone around the club, the players, staff, fans, have been very supportive, I really appreciate that.

"It's a big goal for me, thank you everyone.

"I said to the boys you can see why they haven't lost here for two years, they are a good outfit, they are difficult to beat.

"To score three here I think most teams will struggle to do that this season, so I think that's a really good win here, we move onto Saturday."

Have you looked at the table?

"Yes I have looked, it's very very early on so we are not getting ahead of ourselves.

"It's nice to see and it's a good marker to start with but we've got to keep it there now."

How have you settled in?

"Yes, really well to be fair. I think everyone gets on with everyone and you can see whenever anyone scores everyone is buzzing for each other.

"Pells and the Gaffer have created a really good atmosphere in and around the club. Everyone around the club is so close knit, I'm really enjoying my time here so long may it continue."