ad banner

Lastmatch

Text at top (next game etc)

Next game: Chester At Edgar Street On Saturday August 29th At 3.00pm

Top stories

TOP STORIES:
Loading headlines...

Breaking

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Breaking News – New Single Released – A Rewritten and Edited Mastering of “Hereford’s Pride”

Bulls fan, Ed Dallimore, has been a supporter of Hereford for 47 years who used to travel home and away in the 80’s and 90’s before he moved to Denmark. In 2015 he wrote the original song after all the demise of Hereford United. This 2026 release is to update it and give it more of a terrace anthem feel.

Ed told us “It is inspired and based on the original song by Ed and Jens Ottosen from 2015, which was written after Hereford FC’s hardest times. I hope fans will like it, also because if I’m lucky enough to earn any royalties from it, I will be donating them all to the club.


It was really just a fun little music project for me and my son. I wanted to make a new updated song which had a bit more of a sing along, terrace anthem feel, compared to the original song I wrote and released in 2015. So I started with the original lyrics and tweaked them a little. Then I arranged, edited and mastered the track, using Suno Pro and spent a lot of time getting it just right with the pro tools.

Then I shared it with some of my family and friends that are Hereford fans and asked, is this song OK or rubbish?

I was amazed when they told me, it is way more than OK, it is a “banger”, “I’d nailed it” and “not just another rubbish AI song”, like they expected” 

They told me, it had potential. So I released the song!

I don’t know if it is true what my friends and family told me, or if they are just being kind. If fans like it, great, if not it’s fine too because my son and I had a lot of fun making it, and we like it because it is catchy and good to sing along to in the car ”

Here is the final version from YouTube, but it is now OFFICIALLY RELEASED, and available on all major streaming services.

https://youtu.be/CV5sCxI7vWA?is=iuRgg0xWSfzm8jE0