Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Curzon Ashton On Saturday 19th October at 3.00pm

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Caddis Addresses The 'Elephant In The Room'

Paul Caddis And Adam Rooney

Hereford manager Paul Caddis was 'really, really pleased' to win at Buxton yesterday but in his post match interview he first spoke about certain decisions which he felt has cost the club points.

"I want to address the elephant in the room before we talk about the match.

"That first goal was a disgrace.

"We've seen it, I saw it live and I didn't think it was in.

"It's really difficult to take now because that's an apology for Kings Lynn, three points late on.

"I'm not saying we would have won at Alfreton but we've had a goal there that should have stood. It's been reviewed, passed amongst whoever it gets passed, I'm still awaiting a phone call but the fact that someone has reached out to say I will be contacted tells me that that was wrong.

"Bishops Stortford I've not mentioned, we had a goal that the ref said Kyle Howkins was standing in front of the goalkeeper and he wasn't allowed to do that.Which he is because he can stand where he wants.

"I don't want to keep moaning about referees but I feel I'm the manager of the football club and the face of the football club, I've got to stand up and represent the club and the players.

"It's not good enough, it's livelyhoods at stake. We could have lost today to that. We could have had another two points off Kings Lynn. The Alfreton one I'm disappointed but with 25 minutes left in the game who knows what could have happened.

"I just wanted to address it."