Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Curzon Ashton On Saturday 19th October at 3.00pm

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Away From Home We Are A Force Said Caddis


Paul Caddis said he was 'delighted' to take three points from Buxton yesterday.

"Buxton are full time.

"Everyone thinks we can just turn up and turn teams over like Buxton.

"Buxton played last Saturday, had Sunday off and were in Monday preparing for this game.

"We've had a tough week again, we've missed players for training, we've tried to monitor players as much as we can.

"So to come and get a victory is really pleasing, I'm immensley proud of the players.

"I'm so pleased for them because that's been coming, it has been coming. Our performances have been getting better. Away from home we are a force."

Ahkeem Rose opened the scoring.

"Ahkeem gets his goal and you think that's him going to score goals, which he will. We've got full faith in him.

Andy Williams scored the winning goal.

"I think it was a ball into the box and I thought the goalie was going to come. 

"Willo comes on and scores for us.

"I thought the best chances fell to us, we're really pleased."

Loan signing Ryan Bartley started for Hereford.

"He came in Thursday night and I thought he was excellent. I thought he was like a mature pro.

"It helps that he's played in the league, he played against us at Spennymoor, he did really well against Ceesay who is a really tough opponent.

"I love his attributes, he's a good character, he's on the front foot, he's got a change of pace, he's aggressive, he can play right back, he can play centre half, he can play wing back.

"We're really thankful to Derby the way they've structured a deal for us.

"I thought he was excellent."