Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Kings Lynn At Edgar Street On Saturday 21 September at 3.00pm

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Manager Preece Agrees New Deal At Chorley

 

Andy Preece commits to a new, long-term contract with the Magpies 

Ahead of Saturday's game against Hereford, Chorley manager Andy Preece has signed a new deal.

'It's a new, long-term contract, to prolong his stay with the Magpies and further cement his commitment with the football club.'

Preece is starting his seventh season with Chorley.

Initially he was assistant manager working under Jamie Vermiglio, then two seasons ago he was appointed manager. 

"It's great to have signed a new contract, it's a nice feeling that the club recognise that I'm doing a decent job and they want to keep me here," said Preece.

"I'm thankful to the club for giving me that opportunity in the first place and thankfully I've rewarded them with a couple of really good seasons."

Picture from Chorley FC.