Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Bishop Stortford In The FA Cup On Saturday 28 September at 3.00pm

Monday, January 01, 2024

I'm A Little Bit Deflated Said Caddis


In front of a big crowd you want to win so after drawing 1-1 with Gloucester this afternoon Hereford manager Paul Caddis admitted he felt a little bit deflated.

"Disappointed with the result," said Caddis.

"Obviously we're at home and wanted to win the game.

"But I think on reflection it's a fair result, I don't know, it's one I'll have a look back at.

"It's tough when you are playing against a team fighting for its life but overall feelings probably deflated.

"I feel just a little bit deflated. I felt with that big crowd behind us but we didn't lose the game.

"I'm still really pleased to get four and a half thousand supporters through the door, I think this time last year it was eleven, twelve, thirteen hundred through the door.

"It's remarkable what that group of players has done, I'm so proud of each and every one of them because that speaks volumes."

Keith Hall then pointed out that the club has gained seven out of nine points over Christmas.

"I think we've gone five, six unbeaten in the league.

"I'm really pleased with the Christmas period, four points from the last two games.

"We do that for the rest of the season then we're up the top end of the division."