Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Caddis Thanks Supporters


Hereford manager Paul Caddis has thanked supporters for turning out in numbers to back the team yesterday.

'I felt it was only right to express my gratitude and thanks to each and every single supporter who set foot into Edgar Street yesterday. The ground was full of an array of supporters, all from different backgrounds with varying ages, united in their support of the wonderful performance the players put on. I was aware of the history of the FA Cup and Hereford, but yesterday just confirmed that for me.

The dug-out cam video that was released by the club today is everything for me. The sheer delight and joy in the stadium across the faces of the supporters and for me, as manager, seeing those players pushing their own disappointment of not being on the pitch – or unable to feature due to injury – aside and all coming together along with my backroom staff, the stadium staff and all Hereford FC employees erupt in celebration was an emotional sight for me.

You really are remarkable supporters and you really do make a difference. Atmospheres like yesterday make my job easier attracting the best players to our club. You are and always will be the heartbeat of this football club and I genuinely thank each and every one of you for making such a brilliant noise.'

Read more at: https://www.herefordfc.co.uk/a-message-from-the-manager/