Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Martin Riley Appointed Coach At Halesowen

Halesowen have appointed former Hereford player Martin Riley as first team coach.

He played for Kidderminster, Mansfield and Wrexham amongst others as well as gaining an England 'C' cap in 2009.

"Martin ticks the boxes, a pro for many years, who has completed his UEFA B licence, and now looking to make a name for himself in the coaching sector.'' said manager Paul Smith.

On completing his move Wolverhampton born Martin commented, ''I'm delighted to be on board, whilst playing for another season was probably more of the plan, the opportunity to join the gaffer and Gaz as part of the coaching team was too good to pass up. While I feel I still have plenty to offer on the pitch, and will be available for the gaffer if required, the coaching side of the game is where my long term footballing future lies, Its an exciting project and I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into it."