Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Monday, May 22, 2023

Caddis And A Remarkable 24 Hours

Hereford manager Paul Caddis made his debut for Celtic against Barcelona in the Champions League in 2008.

However the day after he was accused of fathering a child in a Scottish newspaper.

"I played on the Tuesday night but on the Wednesday morning I was on the front page and the back page on the same day," said Caddis as reported in the Sun.

"Some girl had come out and said I had fathered her child, which was a load of s***.

"I was looking at the back page buzzing, saying ‘look at that picture of me and Ronaldinho,’ then looking at the back page seeing a munter in the front saying I was…

"[The paper] had the story ready for about six weeks. It was a load of s*** but she sold this dream to the papers and they printed it.

"I had to do a DNA test, at the time she made me think [the baby was mine] but three months later it turned out it wasn’t."