Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Marco Rus - Man Of The Match


Marco Rus scored Hereford's goal in their 1-1 draw with Chorley this evening. Afterwards he spoke to the local media.

Rus joined Hereford on loan from Coventry late last week and made his debut at Kings Lynn.

"I thought we played really well, I thought we had a good performance," he said.

"But again we've not got nothing out of the game. It's two games where we should have had six points but we've got one. It's a tough one to take.

"We have to be good in both boxes like the Gaffer said. It's something we are really working on but we've got to start nailing down now."

Rus spoke about joining the Bulls.

"It's a really good move for me, it's a great experience mens football. This is my first one and I'm really enjoying it.

"I'm just taking it game by game at the moment. I'm not too sure what's going on. I'm just trying to give my best performances for Hereford and then we'll see how it goes."