Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Hereford Will Be In The Play-Offs Said Preece

Chorley manmager Andy Preece thinks Hereford will be in the play-offs this season. Speaking after the 1-1 draw at Edgar Street last night Preece was full of praise for the home team.

"Hereford are a good side," said Preece.

"I've watched their last two games and I'm telling you from those two games I think they are one of the best teams in the League.

"Thet may have had a few injuries, the FA Cup but they are a very good side.

"I knew it would be a difficult game, I said to the lads this would be one of the toughest games you have.

"They are very good in possession, move the ball well, got a really good centre forward to play off, their movement is good.

"If you hang in the game you will get opportunities and through the game we did have opportunities although it was a more defensive minded performance we did have chances. Sometimes away from home you've got to hang in.

"Hereford are a very good side. Mark my words they will not be where they are. They will be in the play-offs by the end of the season."