Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Kings Lynn At Edgar Street On Saturday 21 September at 3.00pm

Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Jamie Vincent Joins FC United

 

Former Hereford midfielder Jamie Vincent has joined FC United of Manchester.

This from FC United.

'We're delighted to announce that we've agreed terms with box-to-box midfielder James 'Vinny' Vincent who joins us from Hereford FC and will be making his debut in Rimini in the Fenix Trophy final'

And from Vincent:

'Really excited to be joining FC United. Looking forward to the season. Can't wait to play in front of the fans.

"I enjoyed my time at Hereford but the travelling proved a little bit difficult at times so me being from Glossop just around the corner I wanted to look at local clubs.

"As soon as I spoke to the manager I knew this was the right place for me.'