Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, May 20, 2022

MY HEREFORD UNITED STORY | Paul Fewings - 1998-2000 "If I could meet with Graham Turner now, I would like to apologise for my behaviour at the time"

"If I could meet with Graham Turner now, I would like to apologise for my behaviour at the time"

Former Hereford United striker Paul Fewings is the next guest on the series. He scored the opening goal against Leicester City in the FA Cup 3rd Round replay. He also scored 15 goals during the 1999/2000 season, but left the club under a cloud after a touchline altercation with Graham Turner. After a 23 year silence and wanting to set the record straight. Click to read what happened. 

-> MY HEREFORD UNITED STORY | Paul Fewings | Herefordshire’s Independent Source of News & Information (yourherefordshire.co.uk)



*Photo supplied by Ron Parrott