Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Great Game Said Kouhyar


Man of the match Maziar Kouhyar spoke to the local media after yesterday's game at Edgar Street.

"It was a great game," said Kouhyar.

"We were attacking a lot, lots of shots for for an attacking player perfect.

"We came out of the blocks really quick and they couldn't deal with us. We had pinned back for the whole game.

"As long as I play I'm happy, if I'm doing well and the team is winning that's all that matters.

"We've got players that make runs like Mo, Ryan, Toe. If they make the runs I'll go for the pass. Hopefully a lot of the time they work."

Mclean had several good chances to score in the first half some coming from Kouhyar.

"In training on Monday I'm going to take him to the side and do some shooting practice with him ready for Kidderminster!

"It's going to be a good test, they are a good team but we're on a good run and they've been on a good run so it will be a competitive game.

"Hopefully we can take the momentum on from this game to that game and get a win."

Kouhyar is a regular starter for Hereford.

"I've worked hard to get in so I'don't want to give it up any time soon.

"I was out for a long time with injuries so this is my first season back playing football. I love it, in front of the fans, playing games, winning, scoring goals. I missed that a lot. 

"I'm happy to be back. I don't want to go back to before.

"The fans are behind on twitter and social media, they are always supporting me, chanting my name and it gives me extra confidence to play better.

"Play-offs is the ambition. We've got a busy month so if we win all our games we'll be right in the thick of things."

Kouhyar described his two goals.

"The first one was a lucky deflection and a side foot finish.

"The second one Toey wasn't greedy and passed it to me and I scored."