Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Kings Lynn At Edgar Street On Saturday 21 September at 3.00pm

Friday, October 02, 2020

Bulls sign midfielder

Hereford have signed former Port Vale, and Chester and Macclesfield midfielder Ryan Lloyd.

The left-sided player said he already knows some of the squad and is looking forward to get back playing.

"It’s been a long period off with what’s going on around the world, so it’s been good to have a runaround," Lloyd said, speaking to Hereford's OS.

"Hopefully, the cobwebs have been blown off, and I’m looking forward to getting going.

“I imagine that the National League and this league are pretty similar, both very hard leagues to get out of, but looking at the lads who are here, there are some very good players. I’ve played with a few of them, so I know what they’re about."

Hereford manager Josh Gowling added that Lloyd is a big signing for the club.

"I’m sure he’ll make our midfield even stronger and I’m delighted to get him on board," he said.

"He’s another player that I know I can count on to give 100% every week, and that’s what the fans want to see. He’ll give maximum effort week in week out.”