Thursday, November 29, 2018

Hall Enjoying Football Again After Leaving Hereford

Lewis Hall (right) joined Taunton from Hereford last month

Former Hereford player Lewis Hall says he's enjoying his football again after he joined Southern League Premier Division South side Taunton Town.

Taunton put in a seven day approach for the midfielder in October and Hereford waived the period which allowed him to join the Peacocks straight away.

"I wanted to enjoy my football again, obviously I know Pierce (Mitchell, defender) very well and he rants and raves about this place," Hall told Taunton's official YouTube channel.

"He absolutely loves it and ultimately that's what I want to do, get back to enjoying my football. 

"I am, and the last month and a half have been amazing."

Hall scored two goals and was named as man of the match in last night's 4-3 win against Salisbury.

Hall says there's a real togetherness in the changing room, and it's probably the best one he's ever been part of

"There's a real togetherness," added Hall.

The changing room before the game, even at half time and full time since I've been here is probably the best changing room I've been in.

"It helps out on the pitch."