Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season Starts At Westfields On Saturday July 6th At 2pm

Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Preen Rejoins Evesham



Garyn Preen has rejoined Evesham. The winger was released by Hereford last month.

Whilst with the Edgar Street club he scored six goals. 

Preen joined Hereford last summer after a spell at Evesham onloan from Hungerford.

The 26 year old is expected to be in the Evesham squad to face Salisbury on Saturday. 

Last week in an interview with BN, Preen said he hoped to be playing again shortly.

"A few clubs have been in contact," said Preen.

"But my plan right now is to focus on playing regular games and finishing the season strong. I had contemplated taking some time away from the game as I found myself not really enjoying it due to lack of game time in recent weeks, but I believe I can still offer a lot elsewhere."