Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Graham: Delighted For Jarrod


Speaking to BBC Hereford and Worcester after the game, Bulls captain Luke Graham spoke about Jarrod Bowen's debut:

'Positive' Debut For Jarrod Bowen
"I was delighted with Jarrod today. I think he was positive, I think he had a go.

"Let's be honest, he was making his debut at 17 at a good venue here. I thought Jarrod coped well. It is man vs boy when you've got a 17 year old but the belief that Pete Beadle has instilled in those young lads means that there's going to be a couple that enthusiasm will get them so far. 

"We had a good chat with Jarrod before (the game) about expressing himself and he did that. Afterwards I asked how he found it and he said 'physical and a very, very quick tempo'.

"That is the thing with Mens football. You need to be organised. It is very fast paced and it is very physical at times. I think he can go home very happy today."