Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, April 26, 2024

Extra Year For Caddis At Hereford

 

Manager Paul Caddis is to stay at Hereford until at least the end of the 2025/26 season.

"I am extremely proud and excited to continue my journey at such a fantastic football club," he said.

“From the day I walked through the door, I knew there was a special feeling at this club and I felt it just needed to be woken up. I believe that, along with my staff, we have managed to do that and bring a connection back. My drive and focus will not change and I will continue to represent the club in a way that replicates the amazing support you bring to us."

Caddis has had a good start to his career with Hereford. The club finished the season in the highest position so far in its time in the National North League and with attendances far in advance of those predicted. 

"Looking to the future, it’s important we continue to build and improve year on year and with your help I believe we can achieve good things at the club. I’d like to thank the Chairman and the Board of Directors firstly for the opportunity they gave me and secondly, for recognising that I am the man to continue to take the club forward in a positive manner.

“Finally, a message to you, our supporters. I have always been open and honest with you and I will continue to do that for as long as I have the honour to represent this great football club as manager."

 
 
Club Chairman, Chris Ammonds, has commented:

“I am absolutely delighted Paul has committed to the club until the end of the 2025/26 season. 

"Since arriving at Edgar Street, he has had a huge impact, both with the whole-hearted, committed displays he has demanded from his team, and also with his straight talking and openness when communicating with supporters.

“As a Board, we know it is vitally important to ensure the club continues to move towards stability and extending Paul’s stay at Edgar Street is a key part of that."