Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Young Vlogger Expecting A Cup Upset


Ollie interviewing Ryan Green, with his mum Bev behind the camera.
One young Hereford fan has been overwhelmed with the support he's received since he started 'vlogging' at games.

Oliver Beach has over 58,000 on his YouTube channel to date which features videos of his day out as well as interviews and challenges with players.

BN caught up with him this week and asked him about why he started making videos.

"I guess it's my love for Hereford FC and the fact YouTube really interests me. I thought combining the two would be fun and help promote how amazing our family club is.

"The support is amazing. It started at just ten views a video and I kept going and now it's amazing. The supporters are brilliant and no one has such passionate supporters like we do."

Also known as 'the Beachster' he's often been allowed onto the pitch to talk to the players. What's that like?

"It's my favourite part. The club and players are always so good with me and I feel very lucky that they allow to continue to do this. I'm trying to come up with new ideas to keep it interesting."

Favourite player?

"Jimmy Oates!

"He's always given me full support, he's a class player and has helped me so much with arranging interviews and looking out for me."

Favourite moment so far?

"My finest moment was doing the mannequin challenge. Pete Beadle rang me at home to see if I'd like to come in and do it as I'd been asking all season. 

"It was fantastic and Beads and the boys were brilliant and it went over 2.5k views."


And finally, will you be at Fleetwood?

"Yes I can't wait for Saturday, it's the stuff dreams are made of and I will certainly be vlogging. 

"I think we will win and it will be 2-1."