Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, November 25, 2016

Evesham's Smith Ahead Of Hereford's Mills In Scoring Chart


Evesham's Lance Smith has gone ahead of Hereford's John Mills in the scoring chart. He has scored 18 goals to date whilst Mills is on 17.

"I'm buzzing to be top of the scoring charts and it's a good achievement but I don't want to stop there," said Smith as reported by GloucestershireLive.

"It's not even half way through the season so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

"The service I've been having has been top notch, all over the pitch and I want to be at the top at the end of the season."

Evesham have yet to play Hereford this season.

"Catching Hereford will be a big ask as they haven't lost a game all season," Smith said.

"But I'm sure they are looking over their shoulder and taking note of our form.

"We just have to focus on winning and not worry too much about what they're doing."