Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Monday, March 30, 2015

Brough Linked With Hereford


Cinderford Town manager John Brough has been linked with the new manager's job at Hereford FC.

Whilst it isn't clear if Brough has been interviewed, he hasn't said anything to rule himself out of the running.

He has spoken to the Gloucester Citizen which reported that 'although not ruling himself out, Brough said no decision on his future will be made until the current campaign is over'.

"Hereford haven't even got a league yet so they've got a lot of work to do between now and appointing a manager and my focus is on finishing as high as we can," said Brough.
 
"It was a club I played for four years and a club where I had good times, getting in the play-offs and from a personal point of view when I scored against Spurs, but I was in the squad and team that were relegated so I had ups and downs there.

"It is fantastic that they've reformed, they've got the keys to Edgar Street and they're trying to get the club together."

Meanwhile another former player, Matt Clarke, reportedly made an application for the job but was not shortlisted.