Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

James Happy At Burton

Former Bull Tony James has told the Derby Telegraph he is happy to have signed for Burton again: "I'm more than happy to have signed.

"It took a bit of time to think about, because of my situation, with regard to the travelling I do to come here, from Hereford. It took a while to make sure I made the right decision, for my family and for myself, but I'm glad I have now.

"I went to Hereford on loan in October and enjoyed my time there. It's right on my doorstep, so I couldn't complain. There was a bit of speculation around the transfer window but, since then, I've not really heard a lot. And come the end of the season, I was really chuffed to get an offer here.

"You can't really expect anything in football these days, so I was pleased that the gaffer still wanted me here."