Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Done: No Pressure

Matt Done spoke to BBC Hereford & Worcester after the game: "I think the lads felt there was no pressure on us tonight. We've all been playing with nerves the last few weeks and that showed in our performances. Tonight the gaffer said before the game to go out and enjoy it. A bit of pride for ourselves really. I think we did.

"Going forward I thought we were brilliant tonight. We were always a threat. It's the story of our season again really, it's just been one of them."

On Chris Weale's late winner: "He's a good keeper, I didn't know he could do that as well. As I said it's the story of the season."

On Craig Jones: "I thought he was brilliant from the start. Ask any of the lads, he can do it. I've trained with him all season and there's no doubt he's got talent."

BBC H&W had earlier reported that Toumani Diagouraga, Febian Brandy, and Josh Gowling had all reported ill for the match, leaving the sixteen named the only players available to Graham Turner after Simon Johnson's departure.