Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Home Against Farsley Celtic On Saturday March 23rd Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Foyle expects tough game

Martin Foyle is expecting a tough game as he tales his depleted squad to Edgar Street for tonight's LDV game against non-league Hereford United according to a preview on the Official Port Vale Website.

"It's going to be a hard game, a very hard game. I have seen Hereford play, they play 4-4-2 they play with wingers and they are a decent side.

"They have got a very, very good home record, I think they have only conceded four goals.

"It is going to be a real test of our character, believe me, I have seen them play, the reaction I need from Saturday has got to be massive.

"There have been questions about whether I will rest anybody for this game, but I can't do that because we just don't have the numbers - Andy Porter is in the squad - and it's not something we can do

"We're not like some of the other clubs. It hurts, but at the end of the day we have got to go with what we have got week in week out."