| Kameron Muir |
17 year old Midfielder Kameron Muir has joined Hereford on a one month loan deal from Notts County.
He will join up with team mate Harrison Iwunze
“I’m really happy to bring Kameron to our football club,” said manager Aaron Downes. “He comes very highly thought-of at Notts County and I thank them for helping us to bring him here, but mainly entrusting us with such a bright, exciting talent of theirs.
“Kameron’s a hard-working, athletic midfielder that is going to give us great depth to our squad – I’m looking forward to seeing how much of an impact he can bring to our team and I hope that our supporters enjoy watching his energetic performances.”
There was a rumour midweek that Harry Tustin who played for Cheltenham on Tuesday evening had received an injury but this has not been confirmed. However, if correct, that might explain bringing in Muir as cover.
.png)