Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Warrington On Tuesday 22nd October at 7.45pm

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Clearly We Weren't Good Enough Today Said Caddis


Hereford lost 1-0 at home to Peterborough Sports this afternoon.

It was a disappointing game for the Bulls, the Sports keeper had little to do.

Afterwards manager Paul Caddis spoke to the local media.

"Disappointed, extremely disappointed," said Caddis.

"I thought we controlled large parts of the game, I thought we were a bit better in possession today.

"We made a decision to try and be better in possession, I thought the results had been positive so I'll take full responsibility today.

"I just felt the last four or five games have almost been like cup matches, you have it, we have it, so we needed a bit more control today which I think we got.

"Football is all about 36 yards, 18 yard box and both sides of the pitch and clearly we weren't good enough.

"I thought the quality in the final third was nowhere near what we expect.

"I'm here to win games of football, today wasn't good enough in terms of the final third.

"I don't think we tested the goalie, not even once to be brutally honest."