Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Curzon Ashton On Saturday 19th October at 3.00pm

Friday, May 12, 2023

Six Jam Sandwiches A Day Caddis

When at Blackburn Paul Caddis, recently appointed as Hereford manager, was on a vegan diet. However in time his form dipped.

"I don’t know how anyone can be vegan but I managed it for eight months eating jam sandwiches and chickpeas," said Caddis as reported by the Sun.

"For eight months that was the worst part of my career.

"Genuinely, after 45 or 50 minutes in a game I couldn’t move. I’d no energy at all – that’s why I was horrendous at Blackburn!

"Jam sandwiches were my life morning, noon and night – probably doing six a day. Just eating jam sandwiches, I’ve got a mad mindset.

"I’ve got an addictive personality so if I like something I’ll be all over it.

"Sometimes I’d treat myself at night and it was toast. I'd make it warm, and have a cup of tea with oat milk."

His loan at Blackburn was cut short and he returned to Celtic.