Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Klukowski Appointed Assistant Manager At Gloucester

 

Former Hereford interim manager Yan Klukowski has been appointed assistant manager at Gloucester City.

And another former Hereford player, Stuart Fleetwood, is the club's new head coach. 

"I am absolutely delighted to be joining Gloucester City AFC," said Klukowski.

"Gloucester is a fantastic City which is passionate about its football and the fans demonstrate this on a daily basis. The opportunity to work with Tim Flowers is an exciting one, and something I am thoroughly looking forward. 

"I believe he will help with my personal development and we will be a strong management team, producing a team the fans will be proud of. It fills me with great pride on becoming Assistant Manager so I thank Patrick, Nicky and Tim for bringing me to Gloucester City."

Klukowski was well respected by many of the players at Hereford. It will be interesting to see if any of them who were recently released now move to Gloucester.