Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Hereford FC Has A New Director

Hereford FC has a new director.

Darren Ball, a former police officer, has joined the board. 

"I feel proud, honoured and privileged to become a Director at Edgar Street, but most all I am extremely excited by this opportunity," said Ball

"I have been watching football at Edgar Street for over 30 years and in recent times have volunteered for the club, including working on the Meadow End turnstiles.

"I very much see myself as a ‘doer’ and I can’t wait to get started in this role as I feel I have a lot to offer given my background in policing. 

"I’d like to thank my fellow Directors for approving my appointment and putting their faith in me and I can guarantee all supporters that I will be giving my all to try to play a part in moving our club forward positively."

With the new appointment the club board has seven directors.