Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Curzon Ashton On Saturday 19th October at 3.00pm

Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Caddis Wants 15/16 'Hereford' Players

At last night's fans forum Hereford manager Paul Caddis was asked about the size and composition of the squad he wanted.

"I don't want to build a massive squad of twenty players," said Caddis.

"My ideal is 15/16 Hereford players and then I'll utilise the loan market but not rely on it.

"I'll bring loan players in to get better not just to fill gaps.

"If I want to fill gaps I'll look at the youth team.

"I don't want to bring players in from other clubs just to help other clubs out." 

Caddis said he wanted players in as soon as possible.

"I want 95% of my squad in by pre-season. Is that going to be doable, I don't know. But we'll strive for that.

"I've been speaking to loads of players, just getting to that bit of finalising.

"I'm there with quite a few so hopefully we can start announcing in the next week or so."