Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Curzon Ashton On Saturday 19th October at 3.00pm

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Players And Staff Bid Farewell

Several Hereford players and staff have taken to twitter to thank supporters.

Jack Evans:

Sad to end the season on such a sour note. Top group of players and a quality team of staff that’s been outstanding all season. Thank you to the travelling fans as always

Alex Jenkins:

After 3 seasons, I was on Thursday informed that my time at Hereford will be coming to an end. I have loved my time at the club getting to work with some great players and members of staff. Thank you to the fans for following us up and down the country week in week out. 

Neil Reeves:

Just want to say a "massive sorry" to our travelling fans who made that ridiculous long trip yesterday and didn't get a performance or result. Thank you for everything this season. Hopefully see you again soon. Reevesy

Harry Pinchard:

Season done! Not the way any of us wanted it to end but just wanted to thank the fans who travelled up and for their support all season 

Luke Haines:

Last game at Hereford today! Thoroughly enjoyed my time here although didn’t end the way I wanted it to! Thank you to the fans and back room staff for the hospitality my family and I always received!

Orrin Pendley:

22/23 season enjoyed my time at Hereford FC, all the best going forward.
 
Jamie Egan:
 
A frustrating season for myself missing over half of it out injured but just want to say thanks again to everyone at Hereford FC and wish the club all the best for the future.