Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Kings Lynn At Edgar Street On Saturday 21 September at 3.00pm

Sunday, August 21, 2022

It Was A Really Good Performance Said Pinchard

Harry Pinchard With Jethro Hanson

Harry Pinchard scored Hereford's second goal in the game against Buxton and afterwards he spoke to the local media.

"It was a really good performance," said Pinchard.

"First half was tough going up the hill but we were strong and stayed in there.

"We knew coming down the hill in front of our fans that we had the momentum and we knew we could score."

It was a very evenly contested game especially in the first period?

"It always is at this level, there's not in it, more of a battle first twenty/thirty minutes and then it starts opening up and you get on the ball a bit more.

"I thought we rode it well, we weren't under pressure but I felt we mixed it well and created the chances."

Pinchard was asked about where he was playing.

"Pre-season and the first couple of games I played more as an eight which I enjoy as well because I can drop deeper and get the ball.

"But the last couple of games I've been playing as a ten so it's good playing off Tyrone and Arran because they distract the centre-backs well and so I can pick up second balls off them."

Pinchard's goal came after Amadi-Holloway knocked the ball down.

"It's not easy to do that when he's up in the air under pressure, he's seen me, he's picked me out, so great header.

"The fans were great today, hopefully they'll keep coming and we can keep winning games and pushing om."