Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, May 27, 2022

Penn Delighted To Sign Owen-Evans

Kidderminster manager Russell Penn has said he's delighted to have signed Tom Owen-Evans.

“I am delighted because he is a good player,”said Penn.

“He fits in how we play and what we do, and he’s a great age.

“I think the fans will like his style of play as he’s an attacking player that goes with what with we’ve got.

“The way of his words when he came to see me and Jim last week just sold him to us. Every party was happy, and he couldn’t be signed quickly enough.”

Meanwhile Owen-Evans said it was a tough decision to leave Hereford. However he felt that the 'full time aspect' at Kidderminster would help him.

"If I'm improving and getting better that can only help the team," he said. 

"I'm at that stage in my carreer when I want to push on.

"I think this is the right club to do that."