Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, March 26, 2022

How Was Your Holiday In Skegness?


Towards the end of Hereford manager Josh Gowling's post match interview at Blyth, BBC H&W's Keith Hall asked how was his holiday in Skegness.

Gowling replied with a chuckle.

"I wasn't there much to be honest, I was at the training ground and the ground. I never really got there that much.

"It was nice to get away for a bit with the family, it was good, we needed a little bit of a break.

"I've not been here much because I've been a bit annoyed.

"I've always had focus, I've never not had focus so because I've not been speaking to you guys doesn't mean I'm not focused.

"It just means that sometimes it's nice for someone else to speak instead of me.

"We've got Steve Burr, not just to speak by the way, we've got other people who can talk as well.

"So no the focus has always been there, we've always been working hard, I work hard behind the scenes.

"So I am still here.

"So for those fans who think I've gone, I'm still around don't worry.

"I'm not going anywhere."