Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, January 02, 2022

Gowling Hit By Covid

Hereford manager Josh Gowling has been talking about how Covid has gone through several of his squad in the last ten or so days.

He spoke to BBC Hereford and Worcester's Trevor Owens last Thursday evening.

"The squad have been isolating since last week," said Gowling.

"I've been ill myself, the physio has been ill, the analyst tested positive as well. Then we've had another three players this week tested positive, one yesterday, one today so it seems to be spreading quite quickly through the squad.

"You want to get it out of the way as quickly as possible, most people are going to catch it, we've probably done that.

"I tested positive, I became ill last Tuesday (December 22nd), really ill. I was in bed until Christmas Day, really bad. The cough, the shivers, just wiped me out to be honest.

"I've been up for the last couple of days but not been allowed out of the house isolating.

"Feel a bit better today but still not 100%."