Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Saturday, October 16, 2021

We Feel Robbed Said Pinchard


Hereford's Harry Pinchard spoke to the local media after the FA Cup exit at Edgar Street this afternoon. Solihull won the game 1-0 but some thought their was a hand ball in the run up to their goal.

"We feel robbed to be fair," said Pinchard.

"We didn't create that many clear cut chances but we had complete control of the game so a sore one to take."

Pinchard had a 'tremendous effort' saved by Ryan Boot.

"The boys were saying it was really close but it happens in football, fine margins. Hopefully one will go on soon.

"They weren't coming back into the game if we scored, no chance."

Pinchard said he didn't see their goal.

"I didn't really see it, I was out far for their short corner and apparantly it hit his hand, it looked really scruffy.

"We see it every week, we've been playing well and we know we've got really good players.

"We just need to start scoring goals and we'll be flying. It will come very soon.

"We played them off the park today and they are a league above and they're up their in the league above.

"It's nice to have a go against teams higher up and I felt we were the better team. That says it all really.

"One will drop to us soon and then we'll go on a good run.

"If we play like we've done today then I think we will blow them (Alfreton) away next week."

Pinchard spoke about his new contract with Hereford until the end of next season.

"I signed a non-contract at the start of the season, I had come back from America and I was trying to get back fit.

"The gaffer said to the board that he wanted to offer me a proper contract. 

"Very happy with that, I love it here.

"I love playing in front of the fans and it's really big club and I'm developing every day."