Thursday, July 01, 2021

Vincent Reunited With Storey At Hereford

James Vincent - picture copyright SNS Group

Hereford's latest signing James Vincent is reuniting with Miles Storey. Both were previously with Caley Thistle last season.

Vincent was not offered a new deal at his former club and has opted to join Josh Gowling at Edgar Street. The two played together at Kidderminster ten seasons ago.

The midfielder has spoken about joining Hereford and in particular about Storey.

"Miles is a good player. I’ve played with Miles and against him. He’s a fantastic player and a good lad. He’s going to bring a lot of pace and directness to the team and will bring an eye for goal.

"Scottish football has been good, I’ve enjoyed it. The last time I was down in England I was with Kidderminster with Josh.

"Scotland has been fantastic for me. I started a family up there and I’ve been fortunate enough to be successful in the teams I’ve played in. We’ve won finals and qualified for Europe, so it’s been good.

"The family is originally from the north-west so I’ll be moving back around there. But it’s not too far and I know that neck of the woods." 

More at: https://www.herefordfc.co.uk/news-james-vincent-agrees-bulls-deal/