Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Monday, March 01, 2021

Andy Bevan Joins Tim Harris At Worcester

Former Hereford FC Youth manager Andy Bevan has joined former Hereford director of football Tim Harris at Worcester City.

Bevan will become assistant manager.

"I am pleased Andy has agreed to get involved in helping take this club forward," said Harris as reported by the Worcester News.

"He is a very passionate and enthusiastic individual with proven ability to develop players and a good knowledge of this level".

Bevan as also commented.

"I am really excited about getting involved, when Tim called me the decision was an easy one, it was about how we can make this work regarding my commitment’s with Cheltenham Town.

"Cheltenham have been first class in making this work and I can’t wait to get started".