Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Monday, June 22, 2020

Hereford Is A Club In My Heart Says Green

 

Ryan Green has said that 'Hereford is a club in my heart'

The former Hereford United and Hereford FC favourite has been talking about times at Edgar Street.

"I’ve had 10 seasons there, 11 in the Hereford area with Westfields now, but Hereford Football Club is the one in my heart.

“The fans, the city, everything there has been unbelievable really. I owe them a lot and I hope the people of Hereford appreciate it.

“They were relegated from League Two, they had a new manager, Martin Foyle, who didn’t even bother to call me to say he wasn’t keeping me on but that’s another story.

“Hereford reformed and when Hereford comes calling, it’s the club in my heart and there was no looking back.”

Will he play another season?

“We’ll see how the legs are!” he laughs. “I’ve still got one more season left in me, we’ll see when the pandemic is over with and things start up again.

“I take each year as it comes, I’m not getting any quicker! So, we’ll see!”

More at: https://clwbpeldroed.org/2020/06/22/ryan-green-wales-hereford-coleman-speed/