Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Thursday, May 14, 2020

I Learned So Much At Hereford Said Whing


Former Hereford FC coach Andy Whing, who has been appointed manager of Banbury, has told the Oxford Mail that he has been 'learning the ropes' since 2015 firstly with Oxford's youth set-up.

"Since then I’ve had spells with Kidderminster and Hereford as a first team coach and assistant manager,” he said.

"I’ve worked under really good managers in John Eustace and Russell Slade.
“Especially at Hereford, although I wasn’t there long, I learned so much.
“I just feel it’s the right time to step into management and it’s a fantastic club to do that with.” 

His first signing James Constable will continue to play.

“It’s a great coup for me and the club.

“Who doesn’t want a goalscorer?”