Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Harris assisting board with managerial vacancy

Hereford Head of Football Tim Harris - who is currently interim manager following Marc Richards' departure - says he is assisting the board in finding a new manager/head coach, but has ruled himself out of contention.

Harris has overseen three matches since Richards' sacking and is currently unbeaten.

"I am part of a process and my role is not to be manager of Hereford or head coach of Hereford; my role is to assist the board in making decisions and I will be part of that," said Harris, who was not prepared to say if or when a shortlist of candidates had been drawn up

"My role - and what I feel I am good at - is on the recruitment and contract side and supporting and managing a manager or head coach, whoever that may be."

Harris was speaking following today's 1-1 draw between Hereford and Brackley. 

You can also listen to what he had to say about that game via the below video. He was left frustrated with the way Brackley scored their goal, but admitted that the penalty awarded to his side for handball was fortuitous.

His answers regarding the managerial vacancy are from the 4:12 mark.