Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, May 14, 2021

Harry Pell Goes North

Harry Pell At Edgar Street In 2012

Former Hereford United midfielder Harry Pell is joining Accrington Stanley.

Now 29, Pell has agreed a three year deal at the League One club.

Previously he was with Colchester.

Pell played against Accrington whilst with Hereford.

"Every time I have come here, I have hated playing here, coming up against the gaffer’s teams," said Pell in an interview with Accrington's OS.

"They are high energy, horrible to play against, loads of enthusiasm and I think that’s why I will get on here.

"I have seen the way the team have played and I am looking to come in here and stamp a bit of my own authority on it and looking to add to what the gaffer has going on here.

"When I knew Accrington Stanley was interested, I came down here and was blown away by what the club is trying to do, the way they are trying to do it and the togetherness is key for me.

"It’s something I have taken time to think about as it’s a big move for me and my family, it’s one I am really excited about."