Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, April 06, 2021

'Marmite' Perry Sets Up Fashion Business

Kyle Perry (middle) With Ryan Bowman And Brian Smikle

Former Hereford United striker Kyle Perry, who is still playing football with Kettering Town, has gone into the fashion business with his older brother Todd, who plays for Dudley Town.

"We thought there was a gap in the market for community localised work fashion and so we have put KyTo together, Kyle and Todd," said Kyle.

"I had my band, Stubbblemelt, which gave me an option to be creative and release what was inside.

"And then I put on music festivals but now I want to create my own business and push on.

"Fingers crossed I'll be staying at Kettering next season.

"I'm like marmite, aren't I? I get remembered from ten years back and people have an opinion, sometimes it is good and sometimes bad."