Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, September 18, 2020

Raison Signs For Hereford


Toby Raison has signed his first pro-contract with Hereford. Last season he was a member of the U18 squad.

Manager Josh Gowling recently heaped praise on the youngster.

"Young lads these days nowadays don't always have the best attitudes, some do of course, but Toby is an exception.

"He wants to learn, he wants to do well, he wants to be at the club, he's knocking on the door constantly, ringing my phone saying when can I come in, he's been brilliant.

"He's come in, he's worked hard, he's played, even today he's played upfront, he doesn't care he wants to play football and be a credit to the football club."

Raison is 'absolutely buzzing' to have signed. 

"I believe in hard work, if you put in everything you can then you can’t have any regrets, and that’s my attitude," he told the OS.

"I like to think I’ve worked hard over the years to earn this opportunity, and I’m going to keep working hard to make the most of it."