Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Former Bulls Link Up At Warrington

Michael Rose has signed for Warrington where Mark Beesley is assistant manager. Both played for Graham Turner at Hereford.

"I’ve known Bees and Cards (manager Paul Carden) for years,” the midfielder told the Warrington Guardian.

"I was with Bees at Chester and then he came down to Hereford when I was there – I think we even lived together at one point!

"We’ve always kept in touch and with everything that had gone on at Macclesfield, he messaged me asking what was happening and what I was doing.

"He invited me down to training to see if I’d enjoy it and I have done. I spoke to Cards and told him I was happy to come in and play football.

"I love playing, but I’m 38 now. I don’t really know what went on at Macclesfield last year but I barely played a game.

"With everything going on around us at the moment, it makes getting in somewhere a lot more difficult.

"That’s why I’m grateful for this chance to keep playing and hopefully I can use my experience to help the guys here out."